Guadalupe mtns. Highest point in TX at 8,400 and change.
Ah! I love West Texas. If you travel about 100 miles straight south of there, there’s a little town called Valentine, a little farther south of that is the border and between the two is the ranch of an old acquaintance of mine. I spent one Spring Break there with a group of friends camping and wandering and riding and shooting stuff…it was a good time. I need to find the pics…
- westtexasinsomniac likes this
- thatbigrockinchairwontgonowhere likes this
- flatlander40 reblogged this from herestothehalcyon
- ladyofthehouse likes this
- just-gene likes this
- herestothehalcyon reblogged this from rodeo-active-personal and added: